CHARLOTTE — More than 2,700 people registered to participate in a peaceful protest in Charlotte on Saturday against a “Trump-Musk billionaire takeover,’ organizers said. The “Hands Off!’ Our ...
President Donald Trump has invoked a rarely used 1798 law that gives a president immense powers to arrest and deport ...
The confirmed death toll from last week’s massive earthquake in Myanmar has risen to 3,455, as U.N. agencies and foreign aid ...
Another round of torrential rain and flash flooding is coming for parts of the South and Midwest already heavily waterlogged ...
President Donald Trump plans to meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in what would be their second White House ...
Carmelo Anthony and Dwight Howard are going into the Basketball Hall of Fame later this year, not once but twice ...
Huntersville firefighters and MEDIC responded to a crash on Highway 73 around 9:40 a.m. Paramedics pronounced on patient ...
New York state school officials have told the Trump administration that they will not comply with its demands to end diversity, equity and inclusion practices, despite the administration’s threats to ...
Israel has also reasserted control over the Netzarim corridor that cuts off the northern third of Gaza, including Gaza City, ...
A pair of critically endangered, nearly 100-year-old Galapagos tortoises at the Philadelphia Zoo have become first-time parents ...
A video on the phone of one of 15 Palestinian medics killed by Israeli forces in Gaza shows that their emergency vehicles had ...